* Co-Founder of Digital FinanceHolding (dfin)
* Chairman and Initiator of Egypt Ventures, the pioneering government-backed tech-focused venture capital firm
* Founded the first Egyptian nation-wide entrepreneurship initiative Fekretak Shekretak and established Egypt Ventures, Falak Startups and EFG-EV Fintech accelerators investing in more than 100+startups
* Deputy Minister and Chief Advisor to the Egyptian Minister of Investment and International Cooperation and Chairman of a US$ 200 million development impact fund seeded by the Saudi Development Fund
* Senior Consultant at the World Bank focusing on MSME financing and venture capital strategies across MENA, which resulted in developing the Venture Capital Institutional Setup within MSMEDA
* Product Development Director and Head of Research of IdealRatings driving it to become the global market leading tech platform in Islamic finance and ESG screening.
* Lecturer and visiting professor at IMD Business School, Zayed University, and Durham University among many others.
* Board of various companies FinTechs and non-banking financial institutions including valu and EFG Finance and until recently the Islamic Development Bank Group and the Arab Fund for Economic Development.
Shehab has a BSc and MSc in Computer Science from Cairo University and received his PhD from the School of Economics at the University of Cologne in Germany. Shehab is a Fellow of the sixth class of the Middle East Leadership Initiative and a member of the Aspen Global Leadership Network.